Today's invocation of spirit by Paulo Coelho. Lord, protect our doubts, because Doubt is a way of praying. It is Doubt that makes us grow because it forces us to look fearlessly at the many answers that exist to one question. And in order for this to be possible… Lord , protect our decisions, because making Decisions is a way of praying. Give us the courage, after our doubts, to be able to choose between one road and another. May our YES always be a YES, and NO always be a NO. Once we have chosen our road, may we never look back nor allow our soul to be eaten away by remorse. And in order for this to be possible… Lord, protect our actions, because Action is a way of praying. May our daily bread be the result of the very best that we carry within us. May we, through work and Action, share a little of the love we receive. And in order for this to be possible… Lord, protect our dreams, because to Dream is a way of praying. Make sure that, regardless of our age or our circumstances, ...
get facebook likes
ReplyDeletebuy facebook likes
http://www.macygray.com/node/243 http://www.cdapress.com/news/business/article_980d4e52-05d9-5306-8166-02a2f912df2a.html
facebook likes buy facebook likes buy facebook likes
I have an iPod and it was hooked up to my old computer, but my old computer got a virus and I had to throw it out. I have all of my music on my iPod. I bought a new computer and I downloaded iTunes on it, how can I get the music on my iPod into the iTunes library of my new computer? I've done it before, but I have no idea how. It keeps saying that the iPod is already synced to another computer, and asking me if I want to delete all of the music on it. I want to keep the music on my iPod. Please help me, I'd really appreciate it! Thanks!
get facebook likes buy facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]buy facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes