Rejoice!!
LOVE LAND topic #222
"I am open to giving and receiving Love."
Rejoice
For the heart has remembered
The spirit is ready
To give and receive Love
I recognize the truth with the fiery passion of commitment
I rejoice in all that I am

I am accepting
I am caring
I am empathic
I am faithful
I am holy
I am insightful
I am nurturing
I am open
I am curious
I am wise
I am zestful
I am young
I am understanding
I am balanced
I am grace
It doesn’t matter where I started
It never does
It’s where I grow
I prepare, love, nurture, inspire, teach
I demonstrate leadership
I illuminate possibility
I remain open to the gifts waiting to be born
I celebrate, celebrate, celebrate
Who I am
All of me
I am a Magnificent Woman
Excerpted from Melanie Lutz's I am a Magnificent Woman
Open your heart. Free your mind. and live your life out loud.
"I am open to giving and receiving Love."
Rejoice
For the heart has remembered
The spirit is ready
To give and receive Love
I recognize the truth with the fiery passion of commitment
I rejoice in all that I am

I am accepting
I am caring
I am empathic
I am faithful
I am holy
I am insightful
I am nurturing
I am open
I am curious
I am wise
I am zestful
I am young
I am understanding
I am balanced
I am grace
It doesn’t matter where I started
It never does
It’s where I grow
I prepare, love, nurture, inspire, teach
I demonstrate leadership
I illuminate possibility
I remain open to the gifts waiting to be born
I celebrate, celebrate, celebrate
Who I am
All of me
I am a Magnificent Woman
Excerpted from Melanie Lutz's I am a Magnificent Woman
Open your heart. Free your mind. and live your life out loud.
Comments
Post a Comment